Contoh-contoh Surat



Application Letter 
  
PO BOX 3200                                                                                                                  March 15, 2012
Jakarta 17081
JAKARTA

Dear, Sir
        I have read your advertisement in Solo Pos on March 8,2012, saying that  your FOREIGN TRADING COMPANY is seeking an experienced Receptionist/phone operator and Typist.
       My name is Riantika, S.E and I am 22 years old. I graduated from SMK N 6 Surakarta. I have follow beauty class and table manner. I am excellent personality and good command of English. I have two years of experience in receptionist / phone operator, which are customer service. I am able to service and control customer and have a proven record of good relationships with customer and sales staff.
     In the letter, I would  like to apply for the position of Receptionist/phone operator in your company.
        I’m looking forward to meeting you soon. Thank you for your consideration for my application.


Sincerely yours,

Riantika, S.E


Invitation 


Jl. Nogosari 15                                                     
Boyolali
April, 10th 2011
                                                                                               
Hello,  My friend
I will hold a birthday party.
Please, come to my party to celebrate the 16th birthday party, on:
Day and Date  : Tuesday, April 12th 2011
Time                 : 4 p.m.
Place                 : Bintang Mas Resto
                            JL. Glonggong 35 Boyolali

OK? Please come and enjoy your self.
See you.                                                            
Ukhty                                                   

Post a Comment

- Kritik dan saran sangat dinantikan demi kemajuan website ini.
- Silakan melaporkan jika adal, jika ada link yang mati.
- Mohon untuk berkomentar sesuai dengan tema postingan.
- Dilarang berkomentar yang mencantumkan Link Aktif. jika ditemukan, akan saya hapus.